Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What have I been up to?

I am not a blogger yet.  I update about once a month, or less.  I am trying to be better at it.  

This year for Chrismtas I made homemade vanilla and bottled it up to give to friends.  I bought my vanilla at Vanilla, Saffron Imports.  I got about 100 beans for $25!  I have been making vanilla and giving it away like crazy!

Below is a cookie I am working on.  This was the first attempt.  It is a raspberry white chocolate chunk, dark chocolate chip cookie.  It needs a little work but it has great potential!


That's about it for now!

3 comments:

LittleReece said...

The vanilla bottles are beautiful? Did you have any trouble finding enough bottles?

The Old Life said...

nooo way that is so cool!!!

Sarah M said...

what is cool? the vanilla? want some? it's yours.