Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What have I been up to?

I had a ton of pictures on my camera to blog about.  So here are a bunch of the misc. photos I had.  I have this problem, a lot of times I will take pictures while I bake but I will forget to take a picture of the finished product.  So, yeah...

This is a birthday cake I made for my boss who resigned 2 weeks later.  I didn't think it was THAT bad!  He he.  I made a flag to put in the hole.  I just never took a picture with it on!  The sand pit is crushed graham crackers.


Photos of "in the works" but no final photo!
Exhibit A - Baklava
Exhibit B - Caramel for Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate Tarts (or whatever they are called)

Exhibit C - my "cake" plate!  (again, pre-fired.  I don't have a picture of the final product)
Exhibit D - I don't even remember what these two photos were from.  But this is adding vanilla to cream.  It just looked really cool.  The following is a double yolk!  I get really excited.  (the cup had some cream in it.  That's why it looks strange.)


No comments: